Reviews for ""ClayGoo""

INTERESTING

Very cool...does it take a long time??? Or do you have a good idea of how to do these shorts.

I LIKE :)

.......................................

good , but is like the same thing of the other claymations

Hmm

It wasn't bad, your newer stuff is way better though

More variety.

I would like to see more variety in your animations, please. We all know that you are a good animator and good at claymation, now we'd like you to get more creative and use more imaginative ideas for your already awesome animations.

Wooz

Has the same look as some of your other claymations just without epic soundtrack backing it up. The sound effects were good though, sync'd well with the motions of the objects. I enjoyed the pace of the animation, shows you did put time into it, but yeah similar to your others. 4/5.