Reviews for "Late 4 School"

pingas

picos an hero

lolwut?

That "Girl"

Not Bad, it could be better, But....the Girl looks way more like a Boy O.o

RWA responds:

Yeah, the animation was rushed, I was aiming for "satisfying". Thanks!

hmm

I Seriously don't know what to say, it's got humor in it, but it's just... too slow... everything could've been way faster i think that maybe then the jokes are more funny than they are now.

good animation and all but... yeh the jokes were way to slow.

RWA responds:

I don't know, it seems to me that the pacing is alright, I haven't had any complaints about it so far. Anyways, thanks for the review!

Anime Studios

I can very easily tell you made this with anime studios. Or at the very least ToonBoom. The animation was actually pretty good, many movements looked stale and too short of inbetween frames, i don't know if that's because of frame loss or quick animation. Either than that my only complaint is that some lines (like the shoulders of the chick Pico was trying to bag in his hallucination) were sloppy.

RWA responds:

Thanks for the review! Most parts were rushed because of the deadline, but there still is frame loss which makes it worse. I uploaded an HQ version to YouTube so you can check it and compare (there's a link under "My Website").

Oh, and I did this with Toon Boom Animate Pro 2 (good eye). After I heard about it from Adam Phillips, it became my number one animation tool! I did the compositing and post-production in After Effects.

Review

The slightly overused, cheesy jokes, long pauses(that really made even the few good jokes timing go very bad) and lack of music where there should definitely be some made this an all-round average flash.
Ups for the pseudo-3D graphics though :)