Reviews for "Late 4 School"

hmm

I Seriously don't know what to say, it's got humor in it, but it's just... too slow... everything could've been way faster i think that maybe then the jokes are more funny than they are now.

good animation and all but... yeh the jokes were way to slow.

RWA responds:

I don't know, it seems to me that the pacing is alright, I haven't had any complaints about it so far. Anyways, thanks for the review!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>XD

*crash*
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I made it!!!Today is gonna be such a great day :D
...30 seconds later...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!XD
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAY

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it! :)

AWES0M3

IT IS JUST SUPER!

I KNOW! THANKS!

needs original material

i laughed pretty damn hard at the horiatio jokes, that was great. but i felt like you were taking too much from south park. south park is funny and all, i get the joke cuz pico's got orange hair, but if you're gonna do a robot chicken thing where you string a bunch of unrelated jokes together, at least make a lot of them so compensate for jokes that aren't as funny, usually with the best saved for first and last.

RWA responds:

Thanks for the review, but I don't see how I took anything from South Park...if you're referring to the "Gingers have souls" part, it is a parody of a viral YouTube video by CopperCab which SP also parodied.

I arranged the "jokes" by following the original plot, not by the level of humor. Maybe I should've arranged them differently...thanks for the tip! :)

i want my minutes back