Reviews for "Staff Sumo Smackdown!"

Some stats of the characters are too OP but i like their designs also the background , specially with madness and alien hominid

It was a pretty funny and fun game. Keep it up.

The music is great! The announcers voice gets annoying after awhile. Jumping is almost 100 percent useless. The backgrounds look better than the characters do. Missing a hit freezes the character which I hate with a burning passion. It's also way too easy.

This is a cool game. It kind of gets repetitious after awhile. I like how each character has their own different amount of strengths. Not bad for a game created in 4 days!

very cool