Reviews for "Pico's Penny Prank"

well!!!

i liked the sonic song!!! five for sonic song. 2 for effert!! (HAHA. I GAVE YOU ONE EXTRA BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA) ....................BLAM!! not this one!!

ToonCastleTV responds:

lay off the crack bud :P

Not bad

This was quite entertaining especially for the time period. Anyway mate, keep it up and I would love to see more.

9/10 animation could have been smoother, that is the only decrease. But animating takes up time.

ToonCastleTV responds:

thank you for the generaly positive response homie

That was silly

I liked how the movements seemed to be exaggerated. Gave the flash one of those old-school feels.

hahah thats what I was aiming for! :D

Not that bad.

a nice and short fun Animation, doesn't so much relate to the usual Pico Theme's but still a nice try.

ToonCastleTV responds:

No your right. The main scene of this was actually made for my action analysis assignment in my animation class for college, and then this week I stuck the pico beginning scene and end scene in and dubbed it my pico day submission. Just figured it was the best way to stick this in the portal.

Funny as hell!

GREAT! The animation is smooth, the plot is funny, and best of all, the EXPRESSIONS! Love this piece of Flash ;)

Very happy 2 hear!