Reviews for "Pico's Penny Prank"

It was...

... nicely done and entertaining. I very much liked the sound effects as they were well synchronized and overall gave a big plus to the animation. The animation was good as were the drawings, the tale you tell was comprehensible and fun. Very good job, keep it up.

ToonCastleTV responds:

thanks a lot man, a lot of work went into the timing and pasing ,im glad you enjoyed it ^^

I like it

It's really good. The music fits, it's funny, and the animation is pretty smooth. The only complaint I have is that there's no voice over for the characters, which I think would add a lot.

Overall, great job! Looking forward to other things from you.

ToonCastleTV responds:

haha, well the reason why I didn't include voices was because the only thing i could think of the characters saying is cursing XD so I thought it would be better to keep it cleaner ;)

Good

It has that cartoony animation which is good you made it even better...

The humor was good,and the character design too

Good Work :)

thanks man :)

Funny and entertaining

~~REVIEW~~
Well this was cute has a very cartoony feel, and i must say the {MUSIC} was very catchy and seemed to {FLOW} very well with the funny toon, the {SIZE} of the flash was notbad at all, not too big or too short, allthough the toon was still very short, now dont get me wrong it was amusing and made me laugh abit so i was ok with that, but would have been nice to see it go on abit longer, The artwork was very oldstyle the backrounds anyways and i think that made for a fresh flash with the characters being very fresh and new like, as for the animation it was quaick smooth and fast but still very enjoyble, but i did like and enjoy it in its fullest so nice job on this, and pico day was fun with a few good pico flashes such as this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make it longer maybe add a few other new characters,

~~OVERALL~~
Funny pico day 2011 entry.

~X~

ToonCastleTV responds:

it's true I would love for this flash to have been longer to, but due to time constraints this is the best I could do ! thanks for the great review :D

funny