Reviews for "Pico's Penny Prank"

Nice short

-I'll admit it's a pretty nice gag that pico decided to put on. Having a penny used in this day and age doesn't make too much sense since it won't buy you anything but money is money and if I saw it I would of tried to pick it up too. I liked the odd coloring used as it makes it all the more unrealistic and funny. Animation seemed a bit goofy with pico bobbing up and down at one point. But for the most part it was well done for the cartoon. Overall it's a great little short that you put together for pico day.

-Review Request Club

ToonCastleTV responds:

Hahah for some reason I thought how I pulled off pico in the beginning was the best way to open up the scene :P thanks for the great review :D

Loved it!

Dude this kinda reminds me of the old "skit" films that people would watch in black and white. It would be short and funny, just like this skit :D

Totally loved it! Keep up the good work! Pico Day FTW!

has a classy feel 2 it huh
? ;)

nice work

not bad mate, i like movement of the characters. simple but has a quality

Thanksman ^^

Coolio

I didnt see any dicks though, you should have put some. It was kinda lame because of that:(

ROFL ! never thoughtid hear that... but i guess this is newgrounds ... :/ ...:P

very entertaining

original subtle classic. what more could be said, its amazing keep it up

ToonCastleTV responds:

thanks man. glad people enjoy my work!