Reviews for "[Soup] Pico Soup"

Brilliant

The animation was smooth and well done, the plot was good, the audio was in synch with the video, and at the right volume, and the music was fitting, but could've been a tiny bit louder.

Dosensuppen responds:

Perhaps. I didn't want the music to overlap the animation though. However, the viewer is usually right. Thanks for your review.

wonderful

great animation good sound kinda morbid but in a good way

Dosensuppen responds:

It was meant to be, squire.

...

Oh my! Who made that beautiful background art!!! He is a master!
But Tacosoup looks kind of like a wimp... :(

lol

Nice pico day flash

-Not bad. Not bad at all. I can't say I was expecting this at all. It's better than what I can do but it's still far from being up there with the better animations for pico day. The note next to the preloader is a nice touch to start us off though.

-The backgrounds aren't entirely smooth. They have a gritty feel to them and it fits for this kind of flash. The color scheme of just different colors of gray felt a little underwhelming though. Boxes could have been brown. Maybe some miscellaneous items strewn around. I did like the club member usernames on the walls.

-Animation style gets the job done and isn't too choppy. For the most part runs through nicely. Multiple angles makes it more dramatic. Pico never was able to show any pizzazz though as he was suprised and quickly knocked out. Thus his demise came soon after. Seemed like this progressed too quickly and if you weren't rushed for time maybe a more in depth story could of unfolded.

-Sounds were perfectly placed. The story seemed more realistic with them besides the bat sound. Maybe getting a more muffled sample so it didn't crack so hard. That and the shortness were the two main flaws but i'm sure with more time in the future and practice you'll put out something great.

-Review Request Club

Dosensuppen responds:

Ah, a truly in depth examination of this flash. Everything you said, I agree with. Of course, I feel all the sounds were a bit off. I had to edit most of them. Yes, we were rushed, my BG artist was rushed to make them too. I'm glad they were gritty, however.

I must agree with some of the expressions and lack of character for Pico, but as I said, we were rushed. But, I beg for no pity. I'm amazed how much positive reception I have received when compared to the better artists.

I plan to work with my partner on a new project with a whole lot more time put it in. I think we do a decent mix.

damn thats brutal

Krutches responds:

One of us, one of us; don't believe the lies. SoupSquad will rise again shortly.