Reviews for "Pico's Fresh Burdens"

funny shit!

Beastly action

Excellent stuff

I was expecting this to be crappy but wow did you put a lot of effort int this and you covered almost all your bases.... except for voice acting, could have asked a few users I think, they would have been happy to do that for you because Nene with voices from Team Fortress 2 seems kind of sad to me but it was cool I guess. Also I think Zone would have been happy to see HER icon in this piece and yes Zone is a cool lady.

The storyline here was good too. Zone wound up grinding her into the city kind of like Shadow from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle starting into Radical Highway which was also fun. Then she goes to jail and has to sit with Nene for a bit. Pico borrows Darnell's ride while he rides in the back.

The soon arrive at the city and Pico must take out a legion of UberKids before fighting Pikanjo, he nearly dies and then Darnell shoots his head off saving Pico. Pico soon saves Zone while Nene beats him senseless for some reason or another. What was Zone saying at the end before you cut it off? :C

The voices were cool here. ANy chance of telling me what all songs you used here since I like them.

Overall, excellent Pico Day piece, really liked this.

GregoryShitcock responds:

I don't know the first one. The second one is the GTA san andreas theme, 3rd=Suck My dogs dick by Wesley Willis, 4th=I don't know what it is; it's from the Dark Fury movie 5th=Awating the Turmoil by Valley of the Dead. Zone Tan said "That nikkas 15 years old, dawg" I got it from the boondocks. Thanks. I still think zone is a guy because I haven't seen photos of zone yet lol.

NIce!

huh i was watchin video... heh that was brutal and epic.
And sudennly i hear a sildier voise ^^ ahah.
That was great kind of joke. And heavy course too
And yes... piconjo is epic :3

Nice job dog

5 stars for awesome sex scene!