Reviews for "Darnell's Beats"

Dude, beast.

This is exactly how chill I imagine Darnell. Him pumpin' out tunes, beast. I'm giving you a ten because obviously a lot of effort was put into this, and I know you can and will improve. I'ma d-load the t-rack.

YouriX responds:

Hahahah! Thanks man. I'm glad you liked it anyways and saw the effort put into the cartoon ;)

not bad i like the art in this

YouriX responds:

Thanks im glad you did! ;)

I like it

I think it could be good when its done, a bit short for now. The music isnt bad, the animation is pretty good too. No faults to it, just a bit short and not enough info to give you a higher score.

YouriX responds:

Yeah i will finish this. Still busy with it right now!

Seems alright

Not the best submission of the day but I will give you credit for at least trying to make something related to Pico day. Now I await someone to do one on Nene which might not even happen sadly. Enjoyed how throughout the whole animation everything was shaky anyways.

The P-Bot body part was kind of out of touch with the tune if you were trying to make the angry faces change with the drum beat playing. Nice how you ended it with a link to the song playing which was good I think. Darnell seemed to be pretty chilled out here as well.

Overall, nicely done little vid.

YouriX responds:

Thank you it might not look like it. But i spend alot of time making this animation. I had so many ideas. I wish i started with the animation even earlier! But life got in the way, man i hate saying that all the time buts its true.

Anyways thanks for the review ;)

glad u submittedsomething