Reviews for "Darnell's Beats"

Not great

Ok you do know you can have different layers so that you don't have to redraw the background every time? It just looks pretty awful having everything shaking the whole time. Also nothing really happens and it all looks pretty lazy. Try writing a script or at least have some idea of what the flash is supposed to make the audience feel, cause this just doesn't do anything.

YouriX responds:

I do have script. But didnt have enough time to fully use it. Also the shaking was done on purpose. To give it that cartooony style.

I like it

I think it could be good when its done, a bit short for now. The music isnt bad, the animation is pretty good too. No faults to it, just a bit short and not enough info to give you a higher score.

YouriX responds:

Yeah i will finish this. Still busy with it right now!

not bad i like the art in this

YouriX responds:

Thanks im glad you did! ;)