Reviews for "Urban Wars"

Rock on man

The music was awesome. i loved the game play, but the only downside is when i would go to upgrade the size of my army the game would allow me to buy the upgrade; but it wouldn't increase to size of my army. Over all great game.

Awesome

I thought the game was awesome, it does get hard pretty quickly, but is definitely beatable. You're forced to rely on strategy and react to how the different gangs upgrade.

My question is how do you kill Mama? I can get Mama Killed Mama, but can't figure out how to get Mamas Killed.

brutal legend!

sorry its just the whole band battle thing reminded me so much of that game sadly the game was a big flop even tho the game frigging awesome had good gameplay musics and multiplayer was fun to play but was hard as hell to find people who act played it ::::::: back to this game quite good but also quite hard i find at later levels that the ai just spams the crap out of theyre units real fast theyre cooldown is 2 secs mine is like 10 or so it isnt quite fair

MUSIC IS AWESUM

my fav is the emo song. makes me feel like a boss wen walkin down the street

where i can get soundtracks? :) i like it.