Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Urban Wars"

Really?

Fun game, unique idea, but 1 major flaw...when the match is over and they have no troops left you automatically send out all your troops. And the fucking dumbass computer decides its going to be an asshole and call the cops causing my computer to have a stroke and go slow as fuck until they make it to the house. Fix that and this game would be one of the best.

Fun but buggy

The game is very fun and i liked the rock paper scissors effect. My favorite thing was most likely the evolving appearances for the upgrades. However, on my second playthrough i realized that i was constantly not being given the resource upgrades I was buying and it ended up being a game breaker. Please fix that, and then the game will be absolutely good.

brutal legend!

sorry its just the whole band battle thing reminded me so much of that game sadly the game was a big flop even tho the game frigging awesome had good gameplay musics and multiplayer was fun to play but was hard as hell to find people who act played it ::::::: back to this game quite good but also quite hard i find at later levels that the ai just spams the crap out of theyre units real fast theyre cooldown is 2 secs mine is like 10 or so it isnt quite fair

Really good

One of the best games on NG, too bad some stuff doesn't work

I hope you make a sequel

where i can get soundtracks? :) i like it.