Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Urban Wars"

The Curve.

A pretty harsh difficulty curve for a glorified Rock-Paper-Scissors game. I was about 5 rounds in when it flipped from Multi-Tasking Row fun to me getting swarmed. And that's after having near perfect rounds, and upgrading logically. Otherwise, I was actually getting into it, simplistic as it was. Good show, tho.

Not bad, but easily breakable

All you need to do to win the game is upgrade any unit to have 0.5 sec spawn time, then only upgrade that unit's stats, and spam it from the start of the stage. you win, every single time. else, like other reviews, maybe sort out the gfx to look different for different groups? Otherwise good game

Bug Found

Slow and bugged, fix it for more rating

the bug I found is the life of your house, i've upgraded it to 200 and Still have 50
Too slow, I've spent 2 hours and still didn't won the game

Okay

I liked the concept of territory vs. territory but I wish that the 'battle' itself was a little different. I got bored in just the first one. I was hoping for more role playing decisions and I suppose just a different concept verses the whole watch the battle basically situation.

...LAG

I found myself enjoying this until my third or fourth match where it just became unplayable. At the end of the round every time I play now the opposing team uses the police sending whomever I have left of the field into a panic and back towards their houses. This happens just as the rest of my group start swarming to overtake the area and win the round. This causes such extreme lag that it renders the game unplayable. If it weren't for this I would have rated much higher.