Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Urban Wars"

Quite fun.

Gets pretty easy once you upgrade your army count. Then you can just spam soldiers till they run out.

Gam crashing ?

Twice the game has crashed on me and i've lost all my data..... besides this reoccurring problem the game is great.

@ iluvtto69

You have to refresh the page, same thing happened to me. Has a couple of bugs, one of them freezes the game completely for 15 seconds. Doesn't ruin the game, but it should be fixed. Other than that its a fun game, very repetitive, but fun. Also the "10 Girls Hippy Killed" And "100 Earned Money " Medals don't work. The only thing I have a problem with is the amount of money you get after a fight...I think you should receive more.

Interesting Concept, but Some Execution Problems

I really started enjoying the game's idea and how the game started. It was a really enjoyable game, but there are some flaws. Personally, I think that the AI starts getting too powerful too quickly, and by the reports of other people, there are some problems with the store and other things. Overall, I like the idea, but if you decide to make another one of these try to do some more troubleshooting before you release it.

mexico