Reviews for "Fhurinza"

That velvet. wow.
why aren't you famous yet?

Hahaha glad you like it bro! Appreciate the feedback :D

Beautiful, it feels like your in an another world if listen to it closely...

DanJohansen responds:

That was my intention, glad it paid off, thanks a lot man!

Awesome! I love how you switch between themes. Gonna have a repetition with my band soon and I now wanna hold a small jam session where we play stuff according to a certain emotional sphere (like summer, entranced, nostalgic etc.) Gonna be fun and I wonder how smoothe the transitions will go.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the attention to detail in your review man! Sounds like you got nice concepts to ride on for your bands project, good luck with that! You can ask me anything you want in PM if you have any questions.

I feel like a chump writing a review like this after these others.but for what its worth, but this song is masterful. No sound is awkward or out of place. Its perfect in my TOTALLY NOT HUMBLE OPINION.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate the feedback man, haha, it was fun and interesting making this piece, glad it's listened to!

Four years later, this is still one of my favorite songs on the site. Excellent work.