Reviews for "Robotic Emergence 2"

It really id fun

but you NEED to work on you UI. Its bugged. i found myself getting thrown back to the main menu while the game was still playing, then finding getting the YOU LOSE screen. thier were time were id try to click a STUCTURE, then id find myself placing a FACTORY that i hadnt even unlocked yet.

What the hell

The game is fun but it is retardedly hard. What the fuck.

Lots of potential

Looks like it could be a great game but I lost interest.

A) I started getting attacked while readin the tutorial still which wasn't great.
B) I lost on the first level.

I think you need to ease players into the game a bit more to make it more engaging

Needs a lot of work

I like the idea. The sounds and music is good and the art is fine. But the lasers or bullets would freeze on the screen, and the factories on my side would stop producing robots for a few seconds while the opposing side s factories kept going. this resulted in efectivly one sided EMPs where i had for a brief period NO robots at all. This made the game oneside and impossible to play.

This Game is great, I like the theme and setting, but here is how I think it should have been.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 304384