Good, but buggy and needs improvement
The game, in general, is fun for the first 10-15 minutes, than it just becomes repetitive and not challenging. I couldn't bring my to complete it because it was too easy. I just kept spamming bomber jets and shot every airborne unit down with a bazooka. It worked every level, but even than every level seemed to be painstakingly long.
The graphics of the units are well done, although even there seem to be bugs.
- Ramp up the challenge/balance the game
- Fix dozens of bugs (too many to list, but I'm sure you're aware of them)
- Exponentially increase the resources gained after every level
- Give players something to do with excess character points
- Nerf the guns, as they're way too powerful (except for the lasergun, that thing was useless)
- Give better gfx feedback on the players weapon - how long the cooldown is when he's offscreen, change the mouse pointer into an aiming target - produce a projectile when a gun is shot
To be quite honest, this looks more like an alpha version of a great game, however, it still was entertaining.