Reviews for "DN8"

a good touhou clone!

ahh, i love this game!!! its amazing and the option to change your ship (sorta) is new,fresh,and exciting!!! like i said, its a good touhou clone! i like it! 9 stars

Waw! Really temtping!

Flashy and spicy game!

Very well maded and twisted!

Love the Backgroundanimations and the Music~

That's some Bullet Hell >3

nice

unique!!

Good old Touhou...

I like it :D

Great!

Apparently, I like bullet hell shooters. So I decided to give this one a shot. The unique attribute of procedural generation was the hook for me. I don't know if I was expecting something different, but still. It's a solid bullet hell. The bosses could've used a bit more variation, and a bit more feedback on how their health is doing, but those are nitpicks. Otherwise, a solid, fun shooter!