Reviews for "I'm Nice!"

Not sure...

...what to say. It was a good video, but I didn't like the bear. He had a very ugly smile.

vakavadesigns responds:

Meth mouth from his former life maybe?

Not too clever

I can tell you prob got the idea of this song from "I'm an asshole"
Conidering, its the same concept and the lyrics " I park in handicap places and make fun off all the handicap faces. " Not too far off from what you said in your song. In any other case, I would say it was a coincidence. But given the fact both songs are very related and some lyrics are very similar, I had to give it 3 stars. Might not be considered plagirism, but I still see it as a knock off.

vakavadesigns responds:

I didn't create the song, only the animation. The song was recorded in 1994, and after some research I found the song you mentioned was made in 1993. Perhaps it is intended as a parody. I'll contact the musician and you HAVE MY WORD that I'll push him off the sidewalk and into on-coming traffic just for fun if there's any foul play. I simply will not stand for this kind of incident!!!

Quite shit

While it looked, OK. The song just dragged on and on, and the singing didn't go with it.

vakavadesigns responds:

Wow. I had no idea what "nice" really was until I read this review! You've changed my life!!!