Reviews for "Magi: The Fallen World"

Executed great but lacks a good concept

You did a great job on design and coding. Also the endless weapons you created. But the gameplay is boring. I played it a few hours now I admit, but also because I hoped for more to come and ... well the story, the most important thing on RPGs for me, started nice and melodic but went downhill on an instant.
Make the game faster, espacially the battles. Or you let the game remain slow but add enough story and brainfuck so the player is willing to do it.

I tried to play trough, knowing that i feel like wasting my time, but the inner urge a a gamer to ""beat a game" was puching me on. A game designer doesn´t want that the players only play on becausee of that unsatisfieing feeling.
Moreover ... that wasn´t even enough, I decided to finaly give up.

As I said: it is mainly the concept itself that is the problem. There could be increddible games made by you in no time, if you work on that.

well

its a good game, also good if you have nothing to do.. at first, i thought this game look stupid, but i played it for hours and enjoyed it.. there are some things that is boring or bad but tolerable.. right now i have a lvl44mage, having a hard time killing Legendary Rhino lvl2 Zuniste.. also tried sandbox game with lvl26 warrior.. and 1 char dead for clicking sandbox + the all boss + hardcore..

what i liked about this game and kept me going :
- items and stats.. so many to choose from,so many to experiment on..
- quest
- every island gets harder, i swear i was gonna die of boredom in 1st island then i went to the 2nd island, i got owned..

what i don't like in this game but tolerable :
- killing monsters over and over again the same way.. i wish there was a room where monster spawn non-stop.. no items just exp..
- no stash
- small place when battling monsters..
- this game forces you to place stats on everything.. i don't know if its true but why would a warrior need intellect just to wear equipment??

what i don't like in this game :
- no archer.. :D
- skills can only be leveled up if you get the items.. .. .. you may go to the next room and level and etc but some monsters even the weak and boring ones drop those skill items..

i wish that items would be segregated more.. selling and browsing for all of those armors and items in inventory is giving me a headache..

hmm, dunno what to say anymore..

Cool, but repetitive

As the other reviewers have stated before me, the game is good -but really boring after a while. Also, the grinding is really annoying. At level 45 I'm still having a difficult time with the legendary boss quest. I'm also not exactly sure what the point of this game is..is there an overarching plot or do we just keep heading island to island while completing quests?

Nice flash RPG

This game is nice and addicting. It has sweet graphics and lots of items and enchants. Besides, I love the intro and the gameplay.

But the music and sound effects are too repetitive, the fights may become annoying in the long run, you can't chose a different gender for a class and it seems there is no plot at all. I mean, we just arrive in the middle of the battle, then we have to kill stuff, do quests and move from an island to another. It could have been better if there was some kind of storyline. Why are we there? Why are we doing this?

Other than this, this is a nice game.

Limited fight-based RPG

I don't think this game ends, or at least, has a point. You basically fight the same white brontosaurus again, and again, and again. No monster change (other than size/HP/abilities) and no other activities make this a good platform for a more interesting RPG. I'm up to level78 or something and still waiting for something interesting to happen. Don't get me wrong - you fight the critters enough, you level up and get the requisite tools to do it with. Add a few RPG-type activites to this game, and it's an easy ten.