Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ninja Dog"

Mostly crap

I play a lot of games, and I can usually get past most parts of the games that suck. I actually enjoyed this game until level 2, when I came across retarded coconuts. But I got through it! Then came level 3, which made me shut the game off. Enemies dodging back and forth are cool, but not when they do it at the exact moment you shoot, always. I would be fine with that, except knocking one piece of fruit off fails you. I've played some shitty games, but this takes the cake for douchbaggery in programming.

bad loading screen

omfg, its pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone saying its too hard?

YOU LACK TEH SKILLS! This game is amazing. The difficulty is only a small bump. It took me a while to knock out coconuts! A few restarts fixed that, and the game is just awesome.

Hard but fun

Works fine for me. Game's a lot of fun, some of the levels were very hard. I took like 50 tries on a certain level.
I noticed that the lifebar of the octopus boss is faulty. It was completely completely empty with 26 shuriken left, but I had to keep firing and it died when I was down to 11. So it drops too fast.

shoop da woop

Pros:

Great music
Great art
Amusing story
Fairly challenging
A combination of the above factors for me are mostly what make this game worth playing, the comic book strips in particular are great.

Suggestions:

The arrow you could extend back and forth - it was hard to judge how much force you were going to throw a star with because the length you could stretch it was so short, it would be better to have a power bar where when you hold down the cursor the power goes up and you choose when to release. That also makes it easier to remember what your mistake was in your previous attempt. At the moment it is quite hard to judge how hard you threw the star in the previous attempt.

VERY IMPORTANT - Restart times being as short as possible! The time it takes to restart when you mess up is too long. In a game like this people often have to restart a level many, many times and that in itself is frustrating, but having to wait for multiple animations to happen every time you restart makes it far more frustrating. It should be practically instant.