Reviews for "Cripple Cannon"

LMFAO!!!

LOL nice bro

Surprisingly hard...

It's a really fun game, but it loses it "push" (for a lack of better term) after a while. I still loved it though! It was (as my title suggests) surprisingly hard I thought I was just going to play, kill it, and be done. It challenged me that's for sure. Good work! Keep it up!

I LoL'd so hard at olopoly's comment XD

Tecknology? almoast?? lol

Anyways, its always fun to get rid of human decency as we know it, and shoot some helpless people out of a cannon for Medical purpose. Nice work, just wish there wasn't as much of a "Test and go" feel to it, spent a lot of time waiting for a guy to slowly inch his way over for 5 mins, to the new thing I just put out, only to find that it didn't work anyways. But hey, who can complain when you're throwing people around who aren't able to stand up for themselves? (lol u c wut i did thar? .... no that was bad, sorry).

this is the greatest thing i've ever played. ever. EVARRRRRRR.

More levels!!!

Physics are awesome. Ingenious use of the various items to suit the environment. Good overall design and killer cutscenes. I'll just have to say like most others that it needs more levels! also you might consider a variable power/position cannon. I enjoyed that you didn't have upgrades and such so you only had to work with what you had in hand (hm.....) Just a thought. Keep up the excellent work.