Reviews for "Dragon's Cave (Beta)"

Epic Art

This one was one of my favorite games for the Jam. The only thing that annoyed me was the use of many controls, I know you had to do it like that and you made an awesoem idea with that, in other way would be really annoying, great job with that. But the stones going up and down, makes me really crazy because the acceleration is really low but the breaks are even more slowler :(
Other than that, the art is really awesome, the idea was magnific and the code was great.
Good luck in the jam!
Best regards,
MonoFlauta

Computer-specific bug?

I'm not sure why, but the letter controls don't work on my computer. Perhaps the key codes are hardware-specific? Or something? Well, anyway, graphics are excellent, opening was funny, and it looks like a good game.

Great Job

This game had a pretty funny opening cut scene between the wiz and the king. The registration with the keys didn't always work right away but still a great game none the less good job!

ROFL!

The good news is he found the princess the bad news he found only top half of her

nice one shamus

graphics were very well done. and concept was great, i see where you went with the movement for the rocks, but damn it was still pretty good.