Reviews for "Dragon's Cave (Beta)"

very fun, but get's too complex

I enjoyed this game once I got the hang of it but near the end it was near impossible, becauase you had to be exact in a short period of time, the rocks hard to start moving, braking impossible, and the blocks also moved at the same time, not to mention because of the time limit you probably have to keep moving while you run the mage. It just made my brain hurt.

Cool idea

A bit much in practice though. The rocks are difficult to control and there are so many things you need to do at once.
Possibly you could have eased up on the time restriction, and made it more of a puzzle somehow. Not a bad idea though.

I can't play this game

Pro tip: To move the stone platforms you have to HOLD down the key.

This game is interesting, however it is simply too difficult for me. There are too many factors in play. For instance some rocks are heavier than others, and some move on their own. This by itself isn't bad, but then take into account that later on you need to be moving 3 or 4 blocks at a time, and not always have them going in the same direction, and blocks keep moving after you let them go, and there is just too much for my brain to handle.

maybe

i wash able to play yet the game is pretty boring and reppetitive.

ummmm

well maby its just me but i cant see to get the first rock to move and im pressing the right keys