Reviews for "Dormitory Dudes"

was good to start...

...then just went wrong somewhere along the way. the animation was good but you ruined it with them kissing. i understand the conversation becoming serious and one of them taking it personally but that doesn't mean it needed to turn into a gay thing.

these dicks are.. just..

i know. a pain in the ass.

Didn't really laugh at the jokes

The animation was great though as well as the artwork in general

Voice acting was really good too.

BROMANCE HAS GONE TOO FAR!!

LOL. I loved this flash. Hopefully you make a series out of it with further adventures and gay jokes. Good job.

Good overall, but not great.

Nice language use in the end..."never let dicks come between us"..."yeah, they're a pain in the ass" I guess it was meant to be like brokeback dorms or something. Good overall, but not great.