Reviews for "Exchango Sizo"

"The Experience" one is art!

I mean, this particular one is very well done, I mean I love the way you've made the doctor talking and making action at the same time, ith this methode we (well, I) haven't expected the all the action who where very funny (The wing at the end is hilarious really).

"Exchange Sizo" is also great but yeah, I will you know forget it and only keep "The Experience" in memory.

Sucks about that colorblind guy not seeing the beautiful and vibrant color of RED that blood was.
Anyway its kinda scary because I used to go to a dentist that would just talk and do things without me knowing what the hell he said, but thats what it felt like pretty much but inside my mouth.
I also would have died laughing of that shrinking guy's head shrank and there was nothing but a deflated head, and the bigger guy's head expanded only for you to realize that he was hideous even more so before his teeth had expanded. Lol those were both great.

Hey Soulmate, this guy, "Gheata" bothering you?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

YEH EH BEEN CALLING MY CAR2N NAMEZ AN HE SED IT DONT HAV A MESSAGE BUT I PUT LOTS OF WORK INTO THE MESSAGE SO I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO CAN U BEAT HIM UP PLZ

P.S. Wear that shawl I bought you, tonight.

Like getting back on the new NG site and seeing a double feature, and you managed to use all the new features as well. Only this is you could have at least used the paint bucket to make it a different color!
Kewdos

This is horrible! No colors, no message. just stupid gore and strange storyes. 1/10 lil' point for you

MiddleFingerRings responds:

MY SOULMATE JOZB WIL BEAT YOU UPP!!!!