Reviews for "Exchango Sizo"

Ah, man. I registered an account just to tell you that when the guy's mouth suddenly grows, I laughed out loud. This isn't something I do often. I'm an emotionally distant person who has a disappointingly harder time laughing at media than at conversations with friends. However, I replayed this and laughed several times. It's weird and simple, yeah, and that's a good thing. I like it.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Glad you liked it, chum.

Does anybody remember Plimptoons?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

I friggin' love Bill Plympton.

I almost my brain.

I like the loader music. Its weird but cool. The Exchango Sizo reminds me of my dreams when I imagine people, but I can't remember exactly what they look like. Their body starts rapidly changing shape. Like big and small. And warpy as well. Like their face will be pear shaped for example. In your animation I think the other guy was gaining the mass the one guy was losing. I thought the Experiment was funny because the doctor was like muttering and before the patient could give his consent, the doctor was already doing it.

Not gonna lie, I laughed hysterically at "Exchango Sizo", and "The Experiment" was strange yet still well done haha. Great work