Reviews for "I Have 1 Day"

It's like a Runescape quest. But better.

Well, the summary says it all, really. I loved it!

indeed

well done my friend

Dragon pee has never been so useful

The storyline is very interesting and the ideas to reach the end are funny.

Top Game!

It reminds me very much the old Lucas arts point and click adventures and as a day of the tentacle fan, i was really amused :)

SPOILER ALERT, READ AFTER (if possible complete) PLAYTHROUGH
little gimmicks like the speeches of the characters in a replay, and the sound of the dragons attenttion from Metal gear solid made me smile, and i even laughed at the solution of the second quest, if you know what i mean ;)

All in all, in this perfect game, only disappointment is its short playtime, even with such replay value... I just canĀ“t get enough :P hoping for more games of this caliber :)

good day

Very nice!!! but...

Why don't the guards notice a mop on my pocket and me wearing their scarecrow's clothes?