Reviews for "I Have 1 Day"

good job

this kinda reminds me of monkey island

great!

I really enjoyed this. Reminded me of old school kings quest or monkey island. Love it. Great job!

Interesting. Please Sequel.

Your game plays out similar to a Professor Layton/Legend of Zelda type of game, just with harsher consequences. I appreciated the walk-through that was available, but I'm sure you'll find fewer users needing one if you were to release more games with similar logic. I found this to be an incredibly enjoyable game and I have high hopes to see something like this again.

Graphix: 8. Retro, but in that warm and fuzzy kind of way.
Gameplay: 10. Superb.
Lasting appeal: 6. If you include a walk-through, it kind of kills off the replay.

Great

Great Point'n'Click game. Great idea and designing, love it.

Really neat and creative with the logbook and all. and you get the saw that coming medal by wasting no time at all. basically you will know if you are on time if when you get to the inner gate to use use haste scroll on the clock, it should be hour 19. anything past that, i dont think that you will get the medal. But great game, keep it up!