Reviews for "I Have 1 Day"

Huzzah for the King!

An excellent game, with so many options for retrial and evaluation. I have to say, the correct path has to be the most ingenious idea I've ever seen. I had no idea how to get the items required and of course it was because I had made a fatal error previously. Such a clever game!

Yeah!

Very nice game, in some way this game remember me the Chrono Trigger adeventures ;)

Music, map, and awesome story..

All remind me of chrono trigger... best game ever!

awesome man

hey this is one easy, fun, and i don't know what to say.

It is that kind of humor that makes me smirk. Back in the day I used to play the old Monkey Island games and the Kyrandia games. I'm glad to see that even today there are games like this and this one,
although it is not the biggest game, has it all: good music, nice scenery, charming characters and lots of details and jokes. Oh yeah and the timetravel logbook is cool too. 5/5