Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "asdfm0vie4"

Utterly Disappointing

This is one of the biggest crews that made the lousiest garbage. I bet not even one person in this list contributed to the creation of "asdfm0vie4". There are scads of asdf shorts littering YouTube, and I suppose this is an homage to how easy they are to construct, and how awful they really are.

Which gets to the part about being utterly disappointing: if you're gunning for Turd of the Week, you might as well make something truly horrible and awful, and not just a satire that might actually have some relevance.

Heil responds:

u dont no nothing u fking moron

Is is supposed to be funny?

Sorry but this just seemed like a trolls attempt to flame but instead of words, it's flash. 2/10 due to it being better than I thought it would be.

Next time don't make such an offensive parody.

Heil responds:

its better than the original

0_o

I don't really know what this was, but thx for using my song anyhow =P

np m8

Better than expected

I'll admit that at first glance of seeing this in the turd of the week slot I didn't have high hopes for what I was going to watch. But it turned out to be not that bad for a parody. The animation is rather sub par but like you've mentioned the original lacks a lot of animating skill. I think you even surpass it in actual hilarity which is it's main focal point. But the hilarity was short lived as this was rather short. A little more touch and polish on this and it would have been gold.

okay

amazing

amazing movie. thr voice were great. good job

Heil responds:

ur a smart man with gud tastw