Reviews for "Upgrade Complete 2"

Just dont get it...

I guess its sorta cool, but i dont find this fun at all... dont get me wrong, the concept is interesting and funny, but once you get past that i dont really see anything i like.

ohhh !!! supid Y_Y game scare meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P but i like it

I advise viewers who could have a seizure at some point to not buy the Heart Rate button.I almost did.

sorry

im soorry but this a bad game. you have to make games mor exiting!

Terrible Game is TERRIBLE.

Like any committed RPG gamer, upgrades is something I love and enjoy; and even though I put up with a lot of useless upgrades in this game, the worst part was the lame humor and the maker's definition of "awesome" which wouldn't meet even a 6 year old kid's expectations. I'm pretty sure that that was his picture flashing in the heartbeat "upgrade", and it's the same person who made the tasteless FF game reference.

The other problem is that the game offers almost no challenge at all, since no enemies ever attack you; and even worse, most of its hard earned rewards are useless. The only exception is the graphics of the spaceship parts which I liked. But more badness awaits, the drag-and-drop mechanics to get new parts were annoying and didn't always respond.

If someone wants to argue that I haven't tested this game to its full extent, wrong! I've went through the trouble of getting every single upgrade, except the credit button. If I had used it, it would have been only to avoid any games from this developer, because his games -nicely put- don't suit my taste.

Now I'm not one who makes a habit of bashing or trolling, and I'll admit that this is one of my harsher reviews. But honestly, this isn't THE worst game I ever played, but it's definitely one of the worst. I would never recommend it to my friends -or worst enemies- because of the lack of challenge, the huge effort it needs to get pointless rewards, and most of all the humor that makes you cringe. Hopefully this will be the last time they make a game.. or change their style for the better.