Reviews for "Upgrade Complete 2"

YESSSSSS

I FUCKING LOVE UPGRADES

ALSO SPOILER ALERT
IT MAKES A GOD DAMN ELEPHANT
ARH EXCITEMENT AND CAPSLOCK

Fun. Only a couple complaints:

1. Upgrading voice acting was at times more of a downgrade. I'd have liked another upgrade to get a button to disable the voices again.

2. This applies doubly so to the little transition effect that goes UPGRADE COMPLETE and refuses to move off my screen for 5 seconds, with every upgrade I finish. Upgrading that made it more obnoxious and I think a better upgrade might have been to disable it, or at least make it more fun to look at (the existing upgrade accomplished the opposite)

Also some way to buy several squares at once on the ship builder would be nic

Just needs one thing

Excellent game i love the vertical shooter and build your own ship anyway you want game. The process of upgrading everything is rewarding in its own right.
However you missed one upgrade that would have made the game even better. A hot key upgrade so you didn't have to click on everything for selling and upgrading. Other then that Amazing game very fun and funny

premium content

totally worth it, really, it is

LOL @ the premium content

" I can't make a picture that good"

I recommend you buy all the sound upgrades as soon as possible to insure your sanity.