Reviews for "Upgrade Complete 2"

Fair Warning: When you buy the BPM upgrade, do not wear earphones, do not have your face close to the screen, and if possible, turn down your volume levels before upgrading. lol, other than that it's an amazing game. It takes a while to beat (which is a good thing in my opinion), the upgrades are "reasonable", and overall, I loved the first one, and I love this one just as much. 4.5 would play again.

The-EXP responds:

Yeah, i agree, it's important to not wear earphones for the BPM upgrade because you'll miss out on the gentle soothing surround sound audio I spent ages on. Turning down your volume will mean you'll miss out on several of the more subtle levels of ambience included in the soothing music track.

great game

VERY FUCKING AMAZING GAME!

One of my favorite things about flash games is when they have upgrades, And this game sure delivers. There was one thing I disliked: No way to unupgrade without refunding it, I really want to listen to that first menu music.

this game is literally about the upgrade system we see in many things... AND I LOVE IT 5/5 IGN TOO MUCH FUN.