Reviews for "Upgrade Complete 2"

I absolutely love this game. The concept is great, and everything seems to be perfectly balanced. It's funny and entertaining, even for someone like me who doesn't usually enjoy scrolling arcade shooter games like this one. The one thing I would like to see is the ability to toggle between the upgrade versions. I actually find a certain charm to the mouthed "music" for the first upgrade of the menu and game music, and the blue-haired girl avatar is a lot cuter (to me) than the pikachu one that's the final upgrade. Essentially, give players a choice (once the upgrades are bought) between the different levels. Other than that, wonderful game!

The-EXP responds:

You want to upgrade your ability to downgrade, you say? Madness!

Fair Warning: When you buy the BPM upgrade, do not wear earphones, do not have your face close to the screen, and if possible, turn down your volume levels before upgrading. lol, other than that it's an amazing game. It takes a while to beat (which is a good thing in my opinion), the upgrades are "reasonable", and overall, I loved the first one, and I love this one just as much. 4.5 would play again.

The-EXP responds:

Yeah, i agree, it's important to not wear earphones for the BPM upgrade because you'll miss out on the gentle soothing surround sound audio I spent ages on. Turning down your volume will mean you'll miss out on several of the more subtle levels of ambience included in the soothing music track.

great game

VERY FUCKING AMAZING GAME!

One of my favorite things about flash games is when they have upgrades, And this game sure delivers. There was one thing I disliked: No way to unupgrade without refunding it, I really want to listen to that first menu music.