Reviews for "Upgrade Complete 2"

(insert subject here)

I say, a wonderful sequel to an already great game! Absoulutely splendid. On a side note, is anyone else more fond of the earlier male avatars (didn't see earlier female avatars, didn't buy gender switch) than the last two?

Oh hell not this again......

Absolutely loved it. I can pay off that debt too....I love the boss. After getting all of the medals & achievs, I went nuts on the ship. Seriously I maxed out the real estate (as in there's not even 1 spare square)
Can I pay that debt off now...? I can get plenty with that boss :P
PS: Laughed at the medals picture. Too bad you can't upgrade personalities :P

Now we just need MORE! Because it's fun but only lasted like one playthough :(

Note: Speed up the "raise heartbeat" upgrade. I got some other upgrade before "it" showed up

Brilliant, but...

FOR YOUR OWN SAKE TURN THE VOLUME DOWN BEFORE YOU CLICK ON RAISE YOUR BPM!!! (Screamer) Apart from that, this game is awesome!

Finished game

I have finished the game.

Upgrades.

Was Awesome!

I lol'd at the Final Fantasy 8 quotes in the background with Indie mode on.