Reviews for "The Many Kirbys Collab"

Funny collab

Don't know why a few people dislike this so much?

Ok, some scenes are funnier then others - big deal, that's normal in 99% of any collab I 've ever seen on NG. Most of the artwork is good or at least ok, and the jokes are funny - some make you laugh out loud, some make you chuckle, but all of them are fine for me.

Especially "Paint", "Sword" (guess I've seen that one before as a stand-alone flash movie outside of this collab, but I may be wrong), "Freeze" and the hillarious "Fire" are well made!

So, all I can say finally is: Take your time folks, this collab is worth a watch!

FlashfireEX responds:

You did see sword as a standalone. Thanks a lot for the review. :)

I would have given 10/10 but...

Seeing as my surname is actually Kirby, I'm a huge fan of all things Kirby...but at the end of the day you never contacted me and asked to animate me so there clearly weren't enough variations of Kirby in this animation. For that reason, and that reason alone you get a 9/10 instead of a 10/10

FlashfireEX responds:

I agree. We had a lot of quitters mid-way. :\

Very fun

The Last one was the best. Kirby got Kick-ass!!

Awsome

I realy liked this collab, but some clips didn't fit well or didn't flow as well as some, otherwise i would have given a 10 :( stil its awsome

Ditto Origin: Confirmed