For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Many Kirbys Collab"

Ehh...

Can't really say I found this enjoyable. This whole thing felt really sub-par in terms in humor, and a lot of the jokes didn't really seem to make fun of the Kirby franchise. A lot of the jokes could've been used for about pretty much any franchise. (For example, the Sword short could've also been used to make fun of Zelda or King Arthur, and don't even get me started on the Cook short) I will admit, though, some of the skits did have animation that was kinda nice (especially the Ninja short), but it's also not really the best I've seen either. I will agree that it was an improvement over the first collab, though.

FlashfireEX responds:

Fair enough. Thanks for the review.

good but WTF

lawl

3pic :3

i thought it was like the other collab but when i saw the last one IT WAS EPIC AS KIRBY :3

the one before the last was very funny

and also paint kirby thos are the best ones

lol

who make u.f.o its funny as hell