Reviews for "The Many Kirbys Collab"

Fantastic.

As much as I hate rating stuff I've been in 10, this fully deserves it. I've watched every submission in this before the collab launched, and I still found this view absolutely hilarious and entertaining. The humor is so much better than The Kirby Collab, most of the stuff is completely unexpected and it has TONS of shock value.

The graphics have majorly improved this time too, some of the stuff looks TV-ready. I usually don't rate stuff this high if it's a collaboration, due to raised expectations, but nobody in this collab is a big star, we're all indy-ish artists who have only made a top of a dozen or so submissions. Yet this looks fantastic.

Anybody who dropped out of the collab should be crying right now, this was a triumph, I'm making a note here, HUUUUUGE SUCCCESSSS.

Agreed.

Big hit and miss session.

When I started watching it, I was having a ball. I was laughing, pointing at the screen screaming, "DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN!?" All the while enjoying myself. When it came to the middle sections, I lost all interest. It felt like the middle cartoons were just trying too hard to be funny and the delivery fell flat. But once the flash came to the end stretch, it picked back up again. I was again laughing and having a good time.

The point I am trying to make of this: It was a huge hit and miss session. When the skit hit the mark, it hit good. It was witty, clever, funny, and everything was smooth. When it missed, oh man did it miss by a mile! I do appreciate the skip feature because otherwise I'd be docking points left and right. The bad skits were bland, the voice acting was lame, and the jokes made me cringe in disappointment.

It's a mixed bag. But because of the skip feature and the good skits, it deserves the pass. It's just unfortunate that this didn't live up to the full potential it had.

Fair enough.

amazing!

I especially loved JB's, but they were all particularly good :3

FlashfireEX responds:

Thanks. Yeah, his part was pretty awesome.

Pretty good

Over all a good collab. Most of the jokes were funny (especially liked the paint one) and the animation was fairly smooth and the different styles of each skit made it just that much more enjoyable.

The one problem I noticed seemed to be in the coding of the collab. Two scenes (sword and freeze) would repeat themselves unless you pressed the next button on the bottom. And I don't know about sword but it seemed like the camera stopped looking at the full screen. Felt as though I was missing something or couldn't see everything, but maybe it's just me.

Anyway, a funny collab over all. Good job guys.

Fixed!

Great, one bug

"Sword" clip totally glitches out when Kirby pulls the sword out (zooms in way far), and then it also just keeps looping...

Fixed!