Reviews for "Death Unicorn of Death"

A fun game!

Simplistic graphics lend to the silliness of the feel of the game, which is quite suitable for such an overall-silly game. Who wouldn't want to play a unicorn that destroys all humans? The pounding music and bright flashing lights really sell the fast pace, too. I didn't do too well, but I've never been very good at side-scrolling or top-down shooters.

If I have a real complaint, aside from "I guess the graphics could be better without sacrificing performance", it's that upgrades don't last very long. One could argue that "increasing your anger" is only temporary, but remember you are a death unicorn of death on a death rampage; it's not like you're going to be calm at any point.

About the only thing that could have made the game better, outside of those suggestions, is if the music had been Bad Guardian's Battlefield...

wow

thats cool

I made it to level 3

If I went any further than that I'm sure I would have gone blind. Interesting game. The visuals are good enough for their purpose and the music is pretty catchy.

Nice but...

I wonder if someone can die from epileptic seizures.

omg :o