Reviews for "Monster Castle Defense"

Good

A good game and it's realy addicting.
The only real negative thing I have to say about it is that the mose in the game is realy laggy, but it might just be my computer. I could also use a bit more veriaty with the "towers" and their uppgrades.

nice game but...

I know at the start of each lvl it tells u everything but tbh no-one ever reads the full instructions. So I think that when the monsters can evolve they should do it automaticly cause i dint know they could be evolved and i wondered what the ^up arrow button meant and what the stars below the monsters meant. + If you spice ur graphics up you could have an amazing game! would be even better if you had more extras eg. buying water to make your plants exp go up. great game though :)

Pretty good

The thing that bugged me was the upgrade window closing after making a selection. There were several points where I was trying to upgrade my last defender and couldn't get it done fast enough to not let people by. So if the window could stay open rather than me having to go back and click the unit again that would be outstanding.

Otherwise the balance seemed very good and I really enjoyed it.

Coment

It's a realy good game defend tower ^^

Nice but...

This is very good game, I must say. Many things are done great.
-graphics : great pixart. Really. It fits here nicely, too.
-gameplay : towers are varied, and nicely balanced. Game is really fun to play.
-interface : hotkeys are easy to learn, and controls are friendly.
It would *normally* deserve 10/10 for sure. Yet...
...It has issues. Serious ones. Like:
-interface : minor glitches, occuring rarely
-gameplay : ...difficulty curve. Only really difficult waves are usually first then, you can survive later ones with nearly no attention.
That is, game after some time gets *boring*. Really.
Also, if you manage to learn some proper tactics, you are able to get *enormous* amounts of bones, allowing you to raze nearly every single wave of attackers with only your spells, and this isn't as costly as it may seem. (I *never* finished a game with less than 1500 stacked bones in my "account").
Simply, humans are too weak, the only ones being actual threat - kamikaze, mages and warriors - are just too easily obliterated by two level 3 plants and some spells of yours.
I'd like to note that I'm not great fan of Tower Defense games, so I'm not some pro-uber-master of these, yet I easily won even Extreme level plays.
I'd give the game 5 and 10, but because of aforementioned flaws - 4 and 8.
(game is still really cool and enjoyable, after all)