Reviews for "Monster Castle Defense"

Good game

Good game with a tower defence theme. Good idea thats pictured well in this game.

nice

Very good game.
@spiritslash I did every level on every difficulty and I saw no glitches. Its just you

Great fun!!

I've finished easy, normal, hard, and I'm half way through expert so I have quite a bit of experience with the game, and I've found a couple things that bug me.

The Hikers will sometimes get to the third level then immediately climb up right in front, or BEHIND my Queen (and the defenses I have on that level). I find that to be a little unfair. Also there have been times where they climb up but don't stop going up. They just fly off the screen then I have to restart the level because the game is waiting for me to kill that one guy who I can't even see anymore.

Also I wish it would tell you what the next "upgrade" of a monster would be, and its characteristics. I would specifically want this for the Plants. The change from Plant 2 to 3 has a wild decrease of range. I wish I knew that before I upgraded. I would also like to know when the price breaks are during the level ups. A Hive at level (Im' just sitting out numbers) 5 costs 40 bones to upgrade attack from 11 to 12 when a Hive at level 2 costs 90 bones to upgrade attack from 11 to 12. I understand the reasoning behind it, I just wish it would tell us where those breaks are.

One more then I promise I'm done. : ) The exp to upgrade Mudman and Corpes seems a little high to me. The Corpes I understand why the exp has to be high, but the Mudman?! Also does the Corpes exp come from time spent on the map, as opposed to the number of enemies hit?

Anyway, I didn't get any of the lag that people are talking about and I loved the game : D!! A speed up button would be nice though. Great game keep up the good work I hope I see a Monster Castle Defense in the future!

I just finished the game and it's a pretty sweet game. Keep then comin' .

My only complaints were with the towers, as other people have already said. If you could buy a level up, then you could have had many more strategies. An obvious solution would be to build your defense from the top down, but I assume that a lot of people missed this.

As for the towers themselves:
I really liked mudman, but it was too expensive and evolved rather slowly.
I disargee with LordThanatos, dragon was clearly superior to the demon, especially when leveled up, dragon has three different attacks when leveled up, and all of them deal damage: pushback, additional damage, and frost breath, which freezes the enemies solid for a couple of seconds. In addition to this, the skeleton needs to evolve 3 times in order to increase his attack power, the dragon gets it after the first level up. I suggest bulding a slime first, than a dragon and after that the artillery. :D
I also faced a dilemma with plants, when they evolve for the second time, they lose half of their range, which I really disliked, becouse my strategies were mostly with choke points.

Castle 3 is brought to you by DR.BEES. Also those annoying little shits who climb straight into the throne room. Anyway great game. Loved the sprite-work, in-fact if there was one thing I would have wanted more of would be monster sprites, having some of the monsters take on a few more forms. Would have liked to see more of everything, actually. This is the kind of game that could have a really great sequel or remake by adding more monsters, humans, designs, etc. (although I probably won't see that happen since the game was made in 2011)