Reviews for "Monster Castle Defense"

Dungeon Keeper-esq

Good game that feels like dungeon keeper :)

Groovy

I enjoyed this much more than I though I would when I started. I love TD games, and this is a great take on the genre.

The different classes of defender vs. the different types of attackers was great, and I think that the balance was very well done. The theme of the game was great, and I really love how I play as the monsters - the bad guys, it's a very well executed cartoony/morbid sort of thing that works very well. The graphics are simple and fits very nicely, the play control is good, and the music is fitting.

A few suggestions that I have: The attackers look very similar. I realize that you don't have a lot to work with using the size sprites that you do, but I found it very hard to differentiate between several of the classes.

I would have loved a better explanation for the unit types. There's a great variety there, and it's awesome that you give an explanation in the help menu (also fantastic that you can pause and look at those, I did that a lot), but I would love to see maybe an intro level were the abilities and mechanics are explained a bit more thoroughly. For instance, one of the units says that it gives you more 'bones' when it kills. It took me a couple of levels to realize exactly what this unit does. I was placing him entirely in the wrong place until it dawned on me...

I found the spells really too expensive to use except in the direst of situations, which maybe was the idea, but perhaps they could have been made more accessible.

Overall a great game, I genuinely enjoyed playing it. A bit of streamlining and this is a top tier game, no doubt. Thank you very much, and I look forward to the sequel :D

fun and cute!

I love the pixels! and the game is really fun, good job! but Is there an endless mode? that would be cool.

pause

great game, and what I like is when monster level up, they change shape!
anyway why don't you add "pause" button in game?

Awesome.

My Review
Graphics: 9 for how they're used
Audio:10
Features: 9
Keeps You playing: 10
Overall:9.5
REALLY addictive game!