Reviews for "Monster Castle Defense"

well... almost....

i like the concept but it lagged so much that i kept losing.

Decent game

Beat it rather easily on normal. Fun for a while.

castle 3 is bugged.

climbers take a pattern were you cant attack them, fix please.

Great game

But are corpse towers bugged? I invested heavily in them and they can't seem to do any damage ever.

fliptico responds:

Corpse dont do damage. They give you extra bone every time other monster kill a human.

Very cool game!

It's hard to find original defense games with all the ones out there. That being said, I am very proud to have this be added to the wide collection of original ones! The only problem is that it is a bit hard to understand. A little practice should do that well, though. The coolest thing about this are the graphics which just looks so good. It seems as good as anything that would be on an old system. I thought it was really funny how the princess ate the knights! Keep in mind that she can only do that for about three or four of them.

It's amazing how there is so much variety in the things that help you. As these are not towers, they put real character into how they attack the knights coming towards you. The music is great as well and I love how every character just moves around when nothing else is happening. Even the way the characters appear on screen is cool! I see you going many places with these designs.