Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Growing hunger"

Yeah...

Interesting vid to say the least. Though when she started stroking her breasts as if they were two yorkshire terriers, I came to the conclusion I had no idea what the hell I was watching anymore. The quality wasnt so bad that you couldnt tell what was going on, the gestures and movement were... OK. I agree with Arikula, the over-the-top eroticism didnt do much for the story.

great

very great animation. . .keep on nice work
cheers

meh

The idea behind the story is interesting, like the blob. But it feels like your just appealing to the side of newgrounds that enjoys tits and ass. Which, when looking at the "reviews" it seems apparent I'm correct. Most of them consist of ppl writing about said tits and ass. So I think you should improve your animations some and come out with a flash that seems more put together. Also try not to get good ratings off of horny teenagers, no offense, try instead humor or interesting story plots. thx.

BoMins responds:

But it's not my script, you know :) It was a commission, as it says on the loading screen.

meh

This is only disturbing from a psychologists standpoint. A girl deals with feelings of insecurity and inferiority by consuming those around her to feed her fragile ego. Sounds very much like what women do to each other emotionally.

Aside from that, the animation was poor. It would almost serve as an animating style, if it wasn't so distracting from the story.

>_o;

This is actually pretty damn terrifying. Cool style, though, and the choice of music was okay.