Reviews for "Waterfall of Zenita"

I fucking love the sound of the acoustic guitar when it's well made, and in this song it is so fucking good, it's fits like a glove... I don't really know what else to say xD I find this song awesome... Oh, also, It reminded me of the song from spagonia at night (I haven't played that game, but I have the complete soundtrack of every sonic game xD) https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=N6WJgTORhH4

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it a ton man :D

I'm not very good with, deep, thoughtful insights, but I have to say, that this is absolutely fantastic! From the beginning I was entranced, and the guitar was a brilliant choice for the melody. My hat goes off to you, sir.

DanJohansen responds:

That is more than enough for me man. Glad you enjoyed it :D thanks!

Would love to see a full piano version of this. Whatever, this seriously is one awesome piece to - hopefully - be heard by many. Well played sir.

DanJohansen responds:

Not a bad idea actually, I might do that sometime. Thanks for the feedback!

Brilliant is all that comes to mind when trying to explain this! I almost voted 5 right off the bat because this is so good.

DanJohansen responds:

Nice! Helps me a lot getting the music spread, preciate it!

Exceptional, brother. Your guitar is like silk and the ambient environment here, is very calming on my tinnitus! haha. This has been on repeat for some time, now, as I achieve a calmer state of mind. This is the kind of thing that every musician strives for. To make music that transcends a listener to a different state of mind. As a musician, I found myself enveloped by the music and emotion.
I have no critiques, as I'm pretty sure you've reached a level, that even other musicians just sit and absorb the emotion you bring.

Perfect.

DanJohansen responds:

That was one in-depth awesome feedback bro. I am glad it could calm your tinnitus haha, man, I dig how you always make your problems into positive energy, inspiring way of thinking.

Glad you found it to your enjoyment and thanks for the continous support brother!