Reviews for "Pyroscape 3"

What really?

That was awesome as fuck!

Thanks!

Wonderful as always!

You're a great flash artist.

Hope you continue on with flash making in the future.

Thanks a lot for the review NyttAura :D

Awesome

Hah, you know I love this series. I simply love your work, it's just awesome, you guys are completely funny, and the story is entertaining, it really envolves us and it made me go back and play the 2 first games. Really great ending!!

So, the gameplay is pretty good, I loved every part of it, you guys acting was hilarious, REALLY loved it guys, I feel kinda bad that it's the end of the serie, I had some loud laughs playing the first 2 games, and I expected an even funnier final. And it was!

Loved the idea of doing a kind of interactive video, where we killed those zombies, and I wondered the hard work you guys done to do this game. It should have been a really cool and funny work. We can see you guys had a great time when you were shooting the parts of the flash. And that's really awesome.

Overall, I loved the game, really funny and good, loved each second of it, it's really worth the wait! Good luck to you guys, hope you keep doing awesome things like this one. And sorry for the rushed review, I have other things to do now. Awesome work, great Finale!!

- RogerBK -

MonoFlauta responds:

Awesome, glad you really like it. I really like reding this type of reviewing beacuse they show that all the hard work it was really useful!
Thanks really a lot for reviewing RogerBK,
Best regards,
MonoFlauta

Head, Shoulders, knees, and toes!

I have absolutely no idea what that was about (the title), but everything was awesome, just like the past two pyroscapes. I also like the idea of being able to find the items used from the previous games.

MonoFlauta responds:

haha, thanks a lot for the review, yes we like to have always like small gems from previous games, thanks a lot for reviewing :)

AHAHAH YES !

THIS GAME IS AMAZING, enrolling the actually fotage with the game play was amazing!

MonoFlauta responds:

lol glad you like it, thanks ofr reviewing!