Reviews for "Pyroscape 3"

What the hell was I playing?

WTF? Good game though.

Pyroscape 3, EPICNESS

great work guys

It was really fun to watch/play this and looked like you guys had fun making it.

Nice beard by the way

MonoFlauta responds:

lol, first one talking about corky beard hahaha

Epic

-Glad to see the third installment of the epic adventure out. Took me some time to get around to playing it but i'm sure glad that I did. I've really liked how this series incorporates real life action and flash together. Plus I see it's won underdog of the week. Well deserved but I still wish it could of had a higher score since it's deserving of it.

-Title screen is very inviting and music goes great with it and throughout the game. The minigames could prove a little difficult for a casual gamer but they are pretty simple and getting through them isn't too much of a problem. Nice incorporation of the medals again and was able to get them all.

-The story just keeps getting more dramatic as it goes along it seems. Some pretty interesting lines as well. Great acting and the action scenes were pretty intense. Wasn't sure how you guys were able to get through it all unscathed but then I remembered I was in the presence of real hardened men who could survive even nukes.

-Review Request Club

MonoFlauta responds:

haha, thanks for the big review. I am very glad of people liking the games I participate in the making so, is like another trophie with the underdog of the week, with two trophies I am happy :D
hahaha
Thanks again for reviewing :)

Great

Even better then the other 2! Thanks for helping me get 50,000 Medal Points WEEE!! MEDALZ!

MonoFlauta responds:

AWESOME! Ha thanks for playing!

ROFL

Very, VERY funny i love it!!! 10/10 5/5!

YEAH!