Hey guys, nice flash.
I enjoyed it for the most part, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.
- I know you guys aren't actors, and I know that if there was any goofiness in the acting that it was more than likely done intentionally. While it made the series funner than it would be to see you guys acting completely serious all the times, I think at parts the goofiness was a little bit overdone. The dialing of the president seemed a little too much, besides that though, the acting is what makes the games unique.
- The art was nothing special unfortunately, I understand that it most likely wasn't mean to look incredible... I just wish that the zombies looked a bit more realistic than they do, it would have been nice to see that.
- The animation, what little that there is in the flash was okay, besides the zombie's legs not moving and all of that - If I remember correctly anyway, they just come closer and closer to you. It would have been a better experience to play the game if they moved though, more realistic anyway.
- Besides the zombies movement, I really liked the FPS part of the game. Having a 'real' hand that I can shoot from was funny, and awesome. If the zombies were to have looked more realistic it would have definitely made that part of the game very good. What if you were to have had a person dress up in a zombie outfit for those parts? And just have a picture of that zombie person in a few different costumes that comes closer and closer to the camera, rather than the zombie drawing that you used? I think that would have made the FPS part a whole different experience.
- The last part was okay, I laughed at the end as I got blown up almost out of nowhere. Although it made me wonder what else there was after jumping all of the nukes. Perhaps I'll have to play again some time and find out.
Anyways, overall an enjoyable game, I just wish that a few things were improved.
It's too bad to see that this is the last of the series though, if it really is anyway... I've enjoyed my time playing them.